Friday, November 5, 2010

The beanie......



When we first purchased Jackson's first U of U hat and put it on his little head, it was quite a feet to see it on him for more than 3o seconds. BUT...... in the past few days this little man has been obsessed with this beanie that was given to him by his great auntie Lisa, and will keep it on all day. He went down for a nap in it and woke up with it still perfectly content on his noggin and he was so chill with it on that I am sure its a magic beanie. Usually he is a ravenous beast when he wakes from his long naps but on this day, and a day it was..... he came out of his room silent with a grin on his face, Jack sat him down on the couch by me, and he sat with a smile watching " How I met your mother" with his one and only----me. Therefore I knew this day may never come again and so I documented it... HERE IT IS FOLKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment