Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oh Yes, TCU and Utah!

I totally forgot to add that Jack is a die hard Utah fan. I find him checking out the college football website at least ten times a day. I don't think a football team's ranking changes min from min but he sure does look at it every other minute. So on Saturday morning he woke up at 5:00 in the morning and waited at the ticket booth for the student seating and a ticket for me (as I lay soundly asleep until 9:30.) Keep in mind they didn't start selling these tickets until ten in the morning but hes not even the craziest of the fans. There were at least 20 tents set up, some of them proclaiming they were set up since Thursday!!! Holy cow I don't think I am obsessed with anything this much except for maybe food. Anywho I decided to take Jackson and meet up with Jack in the line to keep him and Mikey company. Here's a picture to recap the moment.

Mikey!!!

P.S. We did finally get our tickets at about 11 in the morn and after we went up the canyon to gather acorns and autumn leaves. Of course us Moyles are a little too lazy and just stopped at the first cafe we saw " Sun and Moon" cafe and ate like kings!! It was a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. so glad to finally catch up with you guys through your blog! Erin, you crack me up! the cake looked great! nice work. Good luck with your new job! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete