Friday, October 8, 2010

I got a NEW job!!!



So Nothing is really new. I Got a new job and I am so excited for it. I will be working Monday and Wednesday at Dr. Farris's office and then Tuesdays at Dr. Lukes. My first day is this Monday, the 11th. Wowzers here we go.


Jackson is now REALLY walking. Or you could say he is walking more than he is crawling. He is so hesitant with his walking and it is more like a waddle but hes a pretty cute stud waddling around. He has been sick lately I think considering the two blowouts we have had the last two days and the mysterious puke in his crib. He is just acting really tired so I hope it blows over.

Yesterday was a fun day. We just went to KFC and then went to the library and hung out while jackson walked around on the lawn. The weather is awesome lately. Its a little breezy but its perfect and I can just feel Fall all around. I LOVE this time of year, and this is the first time i have ever said that. Usually fall brings about crappy school work and stress but this is the first year in my LIFE, that I am pretty care free and able to enjoy my life and I am so thankfu. I just had to post these pics. He is in his cute moose shirt that Grandma Moyle gave him and his University of Utah hat that we bought with the money great grandma and grandpa Moyle gave him for his birthday. Pretty stellar!!!

1 comment: