Sunday, September 19, 2010

JACKSONS FIRST BIRTHDAY

Oh what a day!!! It was birthday on Friday but we decided to celebrate it on Saturday because Jack had to work. Because I have been addicted to that show Cake Boss I decided that it wasn't hard to make a huge tractor cake and took a stab at it. Ten hours later the cake was done and I swear on my life thats the last 3-d cake I will ever attempt to do again. We got Jackson in his scivies and the neighbor boys helped celebrate his b-day in their undies too ( didn't quite post those pics). Anywho since I was on a dumb diet I had to just watch them eat the cake, but it was a blast. I thought that Jackson would think " heres my chance" and go for the cake with aggression, but there was none of that. He picked at it like a moldy diaper and so did the other boys, lol. Then there was so much food coloring that it stained his face and hands. After the song and cake he opened a few presents and he enjoyed some time in the sprinklers, and picking tomatoes in the garden. Who could ask for a better B-day!!!
I am so excited that we have had this little guy for a whole year and can't wait for the many years to come!!! love ya bubs










































1 comment: